taking it in the ass

buttslut

i love taking it in the ass my late wife used a strapon on me for 5 years at least once a week then she made me fuck her gay coworker he had over 7 inchs and gave me a good one from then on he would fuck me once a week while she watched after she passed away i stared getting fucked by men i still like to fuck a woman sometimes but i mostly just get fucked by men

I'm with you 100% I love fucking my wife in her ass almost as much as I love fucking her pussy and pretty much the same with all the other women I've fucked but when it comes to men I LOVE getting fucked in the ass, can't get enough

i love taking it in the ass my late wife used a strapon on me for 5 years at least once a week then she made me fuck her gay coworker he had over 7 inchs and gave me a good one from then on he would fuck me once a week while she watched after she passed away i stared getting fucked by men i still like to fuck a woman sometimes but i mostly just get fucked by men
I like getting my ass fucked as well
My ex wife to use a strap-on on me and I have been fucked by one guy a few years back
I recently remarried and my new wife fucks me with a 9" dildo while we 69 with me on top .
She'll also go down on me while I lay on my back and she fucks my ass with a dildo as she sucks I cock and nipples .
I love it , I'd love for a guy to fuck me while we 69 or I just eat her or fuck her .

I love it deep in my bum too and I like to try and contract around it and grip it tight
Spent a night with a friend a while ago, We gave each other an enema in preparation before fucking each other and seeing how tight we could contract round each others cocks in turn, Its astonishing how strong the anal tightness is and then how receptively slack you can let it be to accept a fat dick upyour arse.

Spent a night with a friend a while ago, We gave each other an enema in preparation before fucking each other and seeing how tight we could contract round each others cocks in turn, Its astonishing how strong the anal tightness is and then how receptively slack you can let it be to accept a fat dick upyour arse.
Give it a try, you'll love it and do it often I bet

I'm with you 100% I love fucking my wife in her ass almost as much as I love fucking her pussy and pretty much the same with all the other women I've fucked but when it comes to men I LOVE getting fucked in the ass, can't get enough
How can you not like a hard cock touching you deep inside you? She loves it deep, so why not me too? Its just hard to find a man (particularly a black man) who enjoys having his cock sucked and bending over an older gentleman and giving his ass a goid, hard pounding!

I have been begging to find a local Black Top to take my ass for quite awhile now; never had a BBC anywhere but my mouth but hoping to get on all fours for one someday soon!

Do you use butt plugs or do you just take it without using one?

I always topped but a crossdresserer. I was taking pictures battery low so I had one in camera bag bent over digging in bag found it. Then felt it go in not expectiong got mad but it felt good. Look mirror on wall see him fucking me in heels hose teddy on. Turned me on. He was sexy had like 9 in long skinny dick looked sexy sucked it reallt sexy took pictures. Till then he fucked the hell out of me. I loved it. Thats how I learned I loved getting fucked in the ass. Sometimes wish never happenerd but I was always a cocksucker but realized love a dick up my ass.

Back