taking it in the ass

buttslut

i love taking it in the ass my late wife used a strapon on me for 5 years at least once a week then she made me fuck her gay coworker he had over 7 inchs and gave me a good one from then on he would fuck me once a week while she watched after she passed away i stared getting fucked by men i still like to fuck a woman sometimes but i mostly just get fucked by men

bob_long

I'm with you 100% I love fucking my wife in her ass almost as much as I love fucking her pussy and pretty much the same with all the other women I've fucked but when it comes to men I LOVE getting fucked in the ass, can't get enough

usemybiass

Yeah,I love it up the ass too.no feeling like it.so hot to have a big hard cock start to throb and explode in my hot hot,pumping it full of cum.it puts me over the edge every time so quickly

slipperysam

Agreed,The best sensation in the world is when a guy starts feeding his slippery knobend into my puckered arse then pushes firmly until his cock is shouldering its way deeper into me till the whole thing is lodged firmly inside my body.....then the fucking begins.

artistjk51

i love taking it in the ass my late wife used a strapon on me for 5 years at least once a week then she made me fuck her gay coworker he had over 7 inchs and gave me a good one from then on he would fuck me once a week while she watched after she passed away i stared getting fucked by men i still like to fuck a woman sometimes but i mostly just get fucked by men
I like getting my ass fucked as well
My ex wife to use a strap-on on me and I have been fucked by one guy a few years back
I recently remarried and my new wife fucks me with a 9" dildo while we 69 with me on top .
She'll also go down on me while I lay on my back and she fucks my ass with a dildo as she sucks I cock and nipples .
I love it , I'd love for a guy to fuck me while we 69 or I just eat her or fuck her .

slipperysam

I absolutely love sitting on one of my friends bloated cocks, I love taking it right to the root and asking him not to move but to just lay while I savour the feel of my anal invader pulsing as I tighten and relax my rectum, Sometime he will cum and others he will give up and fuck me, I Love it either way.

slipperysam

I love it deep in my bum too and I like to try and contract around it and grip it tight
Spent a night with a friend a while ago, We gave each other an enema in preparation before fucking each other and seeing how tight we could contract round each others cocks in turn, Its astonishing how strong the anal tightness is and then how receptively slack you can let it be to accept a fat dick upyour arse.

slipperysam

Spent a night with a friend a while ago, We gave each other an enema in preparation before fucking each other and seeing how tight we could contract round each others cocks in turn, Its astonishing how strong the anal tightness is and then how receptively slack you can let it be to accept a fat dick upyour arse.
Give it a try, you'll love it and do it often I bet