taking it in the ass

Yeah,I love it up the ass too.no feeling like it.so hot to have a big hard cock start to throb and explode in my hot hot,pumping it full of cum.it puts me over the edge every time so quickly
Ohh the awesomeness and thrill and intense intimacy of a man receiving a man's penis ? up his rectum-tunnel.
Ohh the awesomeness and thrill as you are laying on your back in the missionary style position and your legs and ass raised up in the air and your knees drawn back to your chest and your Top man is hovering over your body and the thrilling anticipation as you know that soon a man is going to be sharing and giving to you and providing to you the most intimate part of his male anatomy, his hard erect penis ? and he is going to be supplying his hard erect penis ? to the most private intimate part of your male anatomy, your rectum-tunnel.
Ohh then the awesomeness and the thrilling feeling as you and him are united and connected and joined together as 1 complete man2man sexual union.
Ohh the awesomeness and thrill when he starts his thrusting and drinking and pushing actions deeply into your rectum-tunnel and the head of his penis is grazing and stimulating your prostate gland.
Ohh an then the awesomeness and thrill and pleasure as your Top man is bringing you to a prostate gland anal orgasm and at the same time you and your Top man are simultaneously orgasming together at the same time, as he is pumping is semen and sperm deeply into your rectum-tunnel Ohhhhhhh......

How can you not like a hard cock touching you deep inside you? She loves it deep, so why not me too? Its just hard to find a man (particularly a black man) who enjoys having his cock sucked and bending over an older gentleman and giving his ass a goid, hard pounding!
Unfortunately if you aren't young & pretty, finding a man to play with is nearly impossible.

i love taking it in the ass my late wife used a strapon on me for 5 years at least once a week then she made me fuck her gay coworker he had over 7 inchs and gave me a good one from then on he would fuck me once a week while she watched after she passed away i stared getting fucked by men i still like to fuck a woman sometimes but i mostly just get fucked by men
Ilove gang bang rough fucking and being tied and used any thay want last week was 8 long cock banging me intill i passed out in motel room and thought the manager was going to call the cops when he saw me tied and naked to the bed thay left me with cum all over me and every where i had to suck his cock so cops dident come and he took pictures of me tied to bed and his cock in my mouth what a night cant wait till next one i may even try pimping my ass for some fuck whore cash i can look preaty good in ny slutty cloths low cou tight skirt red nylons hot spike 6 inch heals make up and cock sucking lips wuth double d form tits and what a slut thay call me cum slut

Unfortunately if you aren't young & pretty, finding a man to play with is nearly impossible.
Not me iam always wanting cock and couple fun eating b her snatch and ass while he fucks her and i clean both of them and eat his cum from het ass it taste delicious

Back