shared wife

shelly2inme

Hi,
My name is Shelly. I have loved sex since my first orgasm when I was a teen. After I had been married for 15 years my husband wanted to share me. Eventually that resulted in swinging and an open marriage. For social reasons we keep our lifestyle in the closet. But I have found that I like to talk with others that enjoy sex. I think it is healthy to be able to discuss our thoughts and feelings. I found this site and thought I would see if others enjoy unfiltered mature talk about sex.

Hi,
My name is Shelly. I have loved sex since my first orgasm when I was a teen. After I had been married for 15 years my husband wanted to share me. Eventually that resulted in swinging and an open marriage. For social reasons we keep our lifestyle in the closet. But I have found that I like to talk with others that enjoy sex. I think it is healthy to be able to discuss our thoughts and feelings. I found this site and thought I would see if others enjoy unfiltered mature talk about sex.
This may not be right on target because I’m gay. I know a gay married couple who do share with others. They told me that they started having an open sexual marriage once their sex life got boring. I started out having sex with only one of the guys but he soon brought in his husband to make it a three some. They have both told me that their sex lives have gotten very exciting even when they have sex with just each other. Tell me, does your husband ever get shared by another man? Does he ever suck another guys cock?

just curious, are you still with your husband. Neither of you have jealousy issues? If youre both good with it, and it enhances your sex life, then i say good on you.

My ex wife and i used to invite others to join us, it was good while it lasted

I applaud your views on sex and marriage. Honest open communication about sex and desires can enhance a relationship!

We also keep our lifestyle in the closet for professional reasons. We started with mfm, loved sharing the wife. Then we met a few couple like us and started swinging with 3 other couples, 2 we're regulars. While wife was always receptive to other ladies coming on to her she never initiated it with ladies, she did encourage me to explore enjoying cock as much as she did. Took a few years but I went from not even wanting to touch a guy to doing everything men do with each other.

Back