Oral, Anal Sex

I

ithappenedtome

I never thought I would like anal. Then I was laying on the beach naked and this guy came up and kinda raped me in the surf. I kinda let him but it was a little rough and I liked it. I love woman so I just consider my self diverse

manly_man

I want your honest opinion...I'm a guy that likes to take dick. Do this action make me gay (queer, sissy, homosexual or lady boy) ???
Open up to your feelings and desires and search yourself deeply and seek out the real you.
Become the real you who you are and freely embrace being a gay man.

slipperysam

I want your honest opinion...I'm a guy that likes to take dick. Do this action make me gay (queer, sissy, homosexual or lady boy) ???
It just makes you a guy who enjoys being fucked and loving another guys manhood inside your body, why should that be the sole preserve of the ladies?

slipperysam

It makes you whatever you want to be, and whatever makes you Happiest, all the others are merely Labels put out by ill informed people who maybe even doubt their own sexuality, imho.

peterpuller52

I would say it makes you bisexual. If you prefer sex with males you are homosexual. I don't get into faddish definitions. Everyone loves receiving. Until I was introduced to gay oral sex I didn't know I enjoyed performing it. After I sucked my first cock I wanted to do it again because i loved the taste, smell and feeling of a hard cock in my mouth. I still preferred sex with girls and romantic involvement. Girls don't have cocks so you have meet with guys for that. I would later discover how great the feeling of a hard cock in your ass and feeling it unload in you. I had girls insert dildos but that not as enjoyable. It didn't change my preference, but it did expand my pleasures. I married a woman and have remained monogamous. But if I found myself single again, I have no doubt I would return to my pleasures as I am what I am. I believe in discretion over flagrance. That doesn't necessarily mean total denial.