Need advice

knoxville

I am 75 and have been married for a total of 52 years. I have been straight my entire life. However, lately...partially because my wife no longer is interested in having sex...I have become interested in sucking cock. I have had a few experiences and enjoy it very much...both giving and receiving. I am a virgin and continue to reject the idea of fucking or being fucked. I am today traveling and would like to find a place where I could enjoy my new fun. I am in a conservative town that has no adult video arcades with glory holes. There are 3 gay bars but I am very reluctant to go there. I would want to connect with an attractive cleancut young man but fear that I will be rejected because of my age. I am attractive, average weight, have a nice 7 inches with a willing mouth. Should I consider going to one of the gay bars? Will I be able to remain in control and connect only with someone that attracts me?

You’d be surprised that there are guys that are into us seniors. A couple of years ago at 67 I was strolling through a park that is notorious for gay activity. I was there just to remember the glory years. To my surprise a guy half my age approached me and he groped my crotch and told me he wanted to fuck me. He was well hung and we had a good time. It really was a trip down memory lane to when I used to get my ass pounded in the picnic tables there in the 1979s.

If you have a nice looking cock is all I care about. Kinda wierd but I see myself as into cock not really men. If that makes since

I am 75 and have been married for a total of 52 years. I have been straight my entire life. However, lately...partially because my wife no longer is interested in having sex...I have become interested in sucking cock. I have had a few experiences and enjoy it very much...both giving and receiving. I am a virgin and continue to reject the idea of fucking or being fucked. I am today traveling and would like to find a place where I could enjoy my new fun. I am in a conservative town that has no adult video arcades with glory holes. There are 3 gay bars but I am very reluctant to go there. I would want to connect with an attractive cleancut young man but fear that I will be rejected because of my age. I am attractive, average weight, have a nice 7 inches with a willing mouth. Should I consider going to one of the gay bars? Will I be able to remain in control and connect only with someone that attracts me?
Just be urself and stick a conversation and yu will find someone interested in senior men. The young men like the senior hot men.

I would agree with what has already been said. Some younger men do like older men and you need to feel worthy of their interest. Be polite and try to start conversations with gay men in the bar. Try 'Do you know anyone in here lonely like me'

download grindr its a app get at play store on phone or squirt.org I getting up in age much younger than you. try the app you never know

Back