Need a BBC to satisfy

jaywantstoplay2

I have been lolking for a Black Top in my area for quite some time to pop my ‘BBC Cherry’! I’ve sucked one but never been fucked by one before. My fantasy!
I already suck his amazing cock; why won’t he take my ass as his playground? I would let his friends use my mouth if he’d only let me; if it would make him see how much I need him to dominate my soul. I would suck whatever he told me to suck, but my ass is only for a superior Black man to use. How do I get him to bend his ‘principles’ long enough to fill my ass with his precious dark meat? Help me solve this equation!

jaywantstoplay2

I already suck his amazing cock; why won’t he take my ass as his playground? I would let his friends use my mouth if he’d only let me; if it would make him see how much I need him to dominate my soul. I would suck whatever he told me to suck, but my ass is only for a superior Black man to use. How do I get him to bend his ‘principles’ long enough to fill my ass with his precious dark meat? Help me solve this equation!
At this point I may have to rent a BBC to pry my hole open and give my prostate a good pounding! How hard can it be to find an available black cock to fuck?!