Lingerie Obsession

I was told that most gay men don't care for it but then Dave my BF sure as hell gets turned on by it, from what I've been told its more of a straight guy thing but I hate when people say well you have to be this or that to enjoy certain things
Mostly seems like a straight or bi kink in my exp. The dudes who fuck me in panties are usually married or have girlfriend or whatever.

love to have my panties pulled off or to the side to get a good fucking. was sucking a guy off one time when another lifted my skirt and played with my ass then fucked me loved every minute of it

I don't crossdress. I usually topped tie them up and stuff. I would take pictures tripods reord. Some really sexy crossdressers. Battery ran low in camera. Leaned over back of couch getting charged battery. Came up behind me popped dick in me. Got mad at first but felt good. Looked mirror on wall. Looked so hot all dressed heels hose fucking me. It turned me on. So now have strange thing for getting fucked by sexy crossdressers. It was bad enough I am a cocksucker now I like double queer. Most crossdressers want to total bottoms. So its hard to find a top crossdesser. I asked one crossdresser seen every few weekends for years. Looked at me like I lost my mind says I cant do that !!!. Did not mention what had happened. Never seen that one ever again. After years getting together. I got dumped by a crossdresser.

I love wearing panties and getting groped and sucked with them on. It’s fabulous when my partner is wearing them as well

I love to dress for a man's pleasure. Love wearing thigh high stockings panties and bra's just got my first pair of mule heels 5 inch one's.

Back