Lingerie Obsession

I don’t wear the stuff but I’m attracted to men who do. I got sucked recently by a guy in full drag. I always cum hard when I meet a slut like that.

I was told that most gay men don't care for it but then Dave my BF sure as hell gets turned on by it, from what I've been told its more of a straight guy thing but I hate when people say well you have to be this or that to enjoy certain things

One of my dear friends often brings his wife's used undies with him on his dates with me and either he or I wear them depending on our moods with me playing the Sub Bitch or him, our subsequent sexual activity it great fun and very satisfying. I confess, I really love inhaling his wifes fragrance and tonguing the stains she leaves in the gusset (is that kinky)?

One of my dear friends often brings his wife's used undies with him on his dates with me and either he or I wear them depending on our moods with me playing the Sub Bitch or him, our subsequent sexual activity it great fun and very satisfying. I confess, I really love inhaling his wifes fragrance and tonguing the stains she leaves in the gusset (is that kinky)?
I love being a Sub Bitch and my master loves dressing me up before he screws my bum

I love being a Sub Bitch and my master loves dressing me up before he screws my bum
I confess that I do worry about contracting an STD, but I also feel lucky in that my regular tests indicate no problem and my intimate friends similarly. I was a late starter getting into the lingerie thing but working in charity shops and sorting through clothing donations often turn up some amazing items of female apparel,, many of which were unlaundered, so sniffing bacme an interesting item prior to sneaking the odd item or two to tke home for some "Stolen intimacy and Carnal knowledge" so to speak, and wanking like a demented bunny on speed whilst inhaling cuntal niffs.

I like pleasing my master and worshiping his cock. He likes me wearing his choice of clothes and some I know he has got from charity shops;) My favourite thing though is taking his yummy load.

A while back there was a site with a section on Panty Hunting where a menber had planted a package of well worn undies at a pre planned spot which his intimates had to seek out and if someone foud the items then he had to plant something in return. I once found a black plastic swing bin liner with several pairs of full back knickers,three bra's, some tights, and pair of shoes, a wig and ten inch very realistic vibrator dildo (broken) what fun.

I am a total bottom sub with my boyfriend and have slowly been transitioning form Dom to sub with my wife, the both of them have DP'd me on several occasions and although he's gay so he says I have been forced to watch my wife suck his cock and fuck her brains out one night he took turns fucking us both, while we were on our hands and knees it was one of the hottest things having my ass wrecked by the guy fucking my wife's pussy and ass

I used to love crossdressing, it really got me hot and bothered!! Good thing my wife never found my lingerie, as i had a better collection than she did! I kind of outgrew it, as it was hard to do with my wife home all the time. I finally gave all my collection away to a beginner. Boy, did he score

Is there anyone else who loves wearing lingerie or crossdressing I love getting my ass pounded or sucking cock while immersed in the role of being a whore
I’ve always wanted to dress in stockings, panties, heels, and a short skirt and have someone fuck me with a hard cock. I wanted to lay on my back with my legs around his ass and arms holding onto his back, kissing him deeply as he fucked me until he exploded. I want him to call me ‘Gina’ while he talks dirty to me; ‘Gina’ is just the kind of little cock-whore I would be!

Back