Licking your own cum

I lick the pre-cum many times as I jackoff and I have eaten my cum many times, shooting into a glass and then bottoms up!

I try to lick up my cum almost every time I masturbate. I don’t do it for the taste. I do it for the kink value. I also like to snowball my cum when I’m having partner sex. Did that with a very kinky woman once who did it to me without warning. I thought she had swallowed when she kissed me after I shot my load. Surprise. I’d do that again if I could ever find a kinky woman that doesn’t care that I suck cock.

I always lick my own cum.when I masterbate,when I cum in a pussy I love to lick it out and I love to lick my cum from a hot tight ass.
I also get into licking someone else's cum from ass n pussy

I always lick the precum as I masturbate and lick up every single drop once I blow my load, I've been lucky enough to shoot most of my load into my mouth and face then clean it with my fingers and lick them clean. I too have enjoyed snowballing first time was with a kinly nurse I dated and once my wife found out I enjoy it she does it almost every time she blows me, but the best was when I did it to my boyfriend had trouble containing his load in my mouth after he came but when I planted a deep wet cum filled kiss on mouth he loved it and now well you know the deal once you spoil them their hooked

Do you lick your own cum when you masturbate? If so just the pre-cum or do you lick up every drop?
Yes I do, I have long masturbating sessions, edging and stopping myself coming many times.
I produce a stream of pre-cum which I wipe it off my cock with my finger, licking it off my finger with my tongue. When I cum, I lick some cum which runs over the back of my hand. I like the after taste, its a sort of marking an end to a successful wank.

I always lick the precum as I masturbate and lick up every single drop once I blow my load, I've been lucky enough to shoot most of my load into my mouth and face then clean it with my fingers and lick them clean. I too have enjoyed snowballing first time was with a kinly nurse I dated and once my wife found out I enjoy it she does it almost every time she blows me, but the best was when I did it to my boyfriend had trouble containing his load in my mouth after he came but when I planted a deep wet cum filled kiss on mouth he loved it and now well you know the deal once you spoil them their hooked
Yes yes, I used to deep kiss with cum with my Fuck Buddy when I gave him a blow job. so sexy, so dirty, exchanging back and forth.
What makes me made is with the girls, when I've gone down on them and they cum all over my face, they will not kiss tell you wipe your face:mad:

I like to taste my own cum and have since I was a teen .
I like to taste my pre cum and lap up my cum when I masterbate , I catch it in a cup when I play with my toys because it pours out as I ride my toys, and I lick it off of my wife' when I shoot it on her and there's nothing like cum swap after a bj

As a teen I used to love giving blow jobs just for the taste of cum. I started catching my loads when I masturbated. Waste not want not so to speak. I had girl friends that liked a good licking after I'd finished. Then finally my wife loves a good cleaning afterwards, which I look forward to. I still masturbate, and still catch and swallow. I should say here that a vibrator anally produces bigger loads when ever possible.

I eat my own cum many times..taste sweet sometimes..love to suck a mans cock

Back