I Want to Serve A Big White Cock

I'd like a bwc or a bbc to ride , the first guy that actually fucked me he was black but was only packing 7" and it wasn't thick .
I had another bbc it was 10" ,but the guy was young in his early 20's and just wanted sucked off and wouldn't fuck me. But I sucked him off on two different occasions .
I am east of Cincy and I'd love to find a nice thick at least "8 to do me doggy style but all I find is guys with 6 and 6.5" . So I keep looking.

I love sucking cock and my redneck neighbor’s was a gorgeous pinkish white slightly curved 9" beauty, as was his beautiful pale hairy body. Last Friday, after hanging out with my neighbor I licked and sucked his cock, licked his hairy fat balls, and rimmed the sexiest ass I ever saw. But when he fucked me it was incredible! I had an orgasm without stroking myself. The next morning I woke alone, I felt my anus throb and then a wetness in my underwear. I went to the bath room and I had cum all over my cock and seeping out my asshole.

I called and begged him to come over to my apartment that night. As instructed, I waited for him naked on my knees. To prove his dominance over me, he began wiping and slapping my face and lips with his cock. While he used me that night he called me His Black Faggot, His Bitch, His Cock-Whore...and it was all true

Back