How many cocks have you serviced in one day.

Bob 35

I have done 12 running a ad on CL in Cincinnati. I was working on a townhouse a man was flipping and thought I'd try an ad to see how I d do and I was surprised even the next day I saw 10 more guys .
The biggest was a blonde it was about 9" ,3 black guys none over 8" and the heaviest cummer was a guy with a 5" cock , he must have shot a quart of cum down my throat and I swallowed it all .
But I set a stool up in a 2nd floor bedroom , the guys would come in and i'd take them upstairs ,they'd sit on the stool or lay on the floor and I d suck them off , they'd leave and I'd wait for the next one to come.
I had a few repeat customers the next day but it was a fun time .
I've done this at my home as well but didn't get as many but I got one guy that was a regular for a few months.
I enjoy giving head , I really do I live east of Cincinnati out in the country and would love to find a regular hung guy to suck off a few times a week

Back in the late 70's use to go to the adult theaters. Everything was pretty much open back then till they started to crack down on the theaters. I started sucking an older guy and others started watching. I ended up sucking a swallowing 6 cocks that day. As I was sucking him others took there's out stroking asking if they can be next. They were between 5 inches and 6 inches.

I have done 12 running a ad on CL in Cincinnati. I was working on a townhouse a man was flipping and thought I'd try an ad to see how I d do and I was surprised even the next day I saw 10 more guys .
The biggest was a blonde it was about 9" ,3 black guys none over 8" and the heaviest cummer was a guy with a 5" cock , he must have shot a quart of cum down my throat and I swallowed it all .
But I set a stool up in a 2nd floor bedroom , the guys would come in and i'd take them upstairs ,they'd sit on the stool or lay on the floor and I d suck them off , they'd leave and I'd wait for the next one to come.
I had a few repeat customers the next day but it was a fun time .
I've done this at my home as well but didn't get as many but I got one guy that was a regular for a few months.
I enjoy giving head , I really do I live east of Cincinnati out in the country and would love to find a regular hung guy to suck off a few times a week
8 loads in my mouth. And 7 in my Ass.

I encountered cock sucking and anal sex at a young age, roughly a year apart.
Cock sucking was my first experience, and after a friend placed his cock in my mouth during a stay at his house, I was hooked.
All I could think about was licking his cock repeatedly.
That was until a year later, at a sleepover with him, his stepbrother, and their mutual buddy.
We persuaded someone to buy us some beer, and we all got drunk, which led to the three of them taking turns fucking my a$$ all night.
I believe we were all around 12 years old.
I say this because, after that night, anytime I had sex with another male, I craved anal.
For me, that was the holy grail.
Of course, it meant I had to suck their dicks before they'd fuck.
That lingered with me as I grew older, so I sucked a lot of cock simply to get fucked.
By my late teens, I was a complete whore, having sex with an average of three males every day, except on weekends when I went to the bathhouse, when it was considerably more.
It was not uncommon to see groups of 20 or more. Anyway, at this point in my life, I have to acknowledge that I have sucked thousands of cocks. I suppose the most I've ever done in one go was on an Atlantis homosexual cruise roughly ten years ago. On the first night at sea, I went up to the 13th deck, which was fortunately pitch black and so densely packed with naked homosexual men that you couldn't move, and had sex with 35 of them. It may sound unbelievable, but it is real. I was having sex with a pair, numbers 34 and 35, by the time the light came up, and I realized I had to get out of there and return to my cabin... That was a great cruise. That ship resembled a floating bath house.

I encountered cock sucking and anal sex at a young age, roughly a year apart.
Cock sucking was my first experience, and after a friend placed his cock in my mouth during a stay at his house, I was hooked.
All I could think about was licking his cock repeatedly.
That was until a year later, at a sleepover with him, his stepbrother, and their mutual buddy.
We persuaded someone to buy us some beer, and we all got drunk, which led to the three of them taking turns fucking my a$$ all night.
I believe we were all around 12 years old.
I say this because, after that night, anytime I had sex with another male, I craved anal.
For me, that was the holy grail.
Of course, it meant I had to suck their dicks before they'd fuck.
That lingered with me as I grew older, so I sucked a lot of cock simply to get fucked.
By my late teens, I was a complete whore, having sex with an average of three males every day, except on weekends when I went to the bathhouse, when it was considerably more.
It was not uncommon to see groups of 20 or more. Anyway, at this point in my life, I have to acknowledge that I have sucked thousands of cocks. I suppose the most I've ever done in one go was on an Atlantis homosexual cruise roughly ten years ago. On the first night at sea, I went up to the 13th deck, which was fortunately pitch black and so densely packed with naked homosexual men that you couldn't move, and had sex with 35 of them. It may sound unbelievable, but it is real. I was having sex with a pair, numbers 34 and 35, by the time the light came up, and I realized I had to get out of there and return to my cabin... That was a great cruise. That ship resembled a floating bath house.
I hope I get to be that lucky some day; surrounded by so many hard cocks, on my hands and knees, my ass and mouth drenched in thick loads of delicious spunk as they both get drilled by cock after cock! Mmmmmmmmm

Back