How many cocks have you serviced in one day.

Bob 35

I have done 12 running a ad on CL in Cincinnati. I was working on a townhouse a man was flipping and thought I'd try an ad to see how I d do and I was surprised even the next day I saw 10 more guys .
The biggest was a blonde it was about 9" ,3 black guys none over 8" and the heaviest cummer was a guy with a 5" cock , he must have shot a quart of cum down my throat and I swallowed it all .
But I set a stool up in a 2nd floor bedroom , the guys would come in and i'd take them upstairs ,they'd sit on the stool or lay on the floor and I d suck them off , they'd leave and I'd wait for the next one to come.
I had a few repeat customers the next day but it was a fun time .
I've done this at my home as well but didn't get as many but I got one guy that was a regular for a few months.
I enjoy giving head , I really do I live east of Cincinnati out in the country and would love to find a regular hung guy to suck off a few times a week

jackbird

Back in the late 70's use to go to the adult theaters. Everything was pretty much open back then till they started to crack down on the theaters. I started sucking an older guy and others started watching. I ended up sucking a swallowing 6 cocks that day. As I was sucking him others took there's out stroking asking if they can be next. They were between 5 inches and 6 inches.

nakedonmyknees

7 it was in the woods by the river it was my 1st time sucking a guy I was so turned on so excited I ended up sucking seven guys naked on my knees cum all over my face filling my belly living out a fantasy

asscass

I have done 12 running a ad on CL in Cincinnati. I was working on a townhouse a man was flipping and thought I'd try an ad to see how I d do and I was surprised even the next day I saw 10 more guys .
The biggest was a blonde it was about 9" ,3 black guys none over 8" and the heaviest cummer was a guy with a 5" cock , he must have shot a quart of cum down my throat and I swallowed it all .
But I set a stool up in a 2nd floor bedroom , the guys would come in and i'd take them upstairs ,they'd sit on the stool or lay on the floor and I d suck them off , they'd leave and I'd wait for the next one to come.
I had a few repeat customers the next day but it was a fun time .
I've done this at my home as well but didn't get as many but I got one guy that was a regular for a few months.
I enjoy giving head , I really do I live east of Cincinnati out in the country and would love to find a regular hung guy to suck off a few times a week
8 loads in my mouth. And 7 in my Ass.