Gloryhole

Yes a private one. I had pictures of me sucking a big fat cock at one but I deleted them after a while foe some reason. Damn he was a good cock sucker too.

I met a guy on line. I think I was pretty lucky he had an amazing cock. Being as I am all about sucking cock I really enjoyed it. He did do me first though then we did a little bit of cock on cock rubbing before I sucked him off. I could really use a nice cock in my mouth now. It has been to long.

I liked the anonimity used take night classes. I had time to kill before train. I wondered in book store dioscoved glory holes. Was always a cocksucker but now had place go. Had 3 night classes a week. Sucked dicks 3 night a week. I went from a cocksucker to a real cocksucker. Like Fridays I would look time catch next train. To busy sucking dicks. It was sickining. Holes both sides two at once. Cocksucking is sort of thereputic I got carried away with it. Get on train think try to count could not sucked so many. Couple semesters night classes got to be excuse to go suck dick. Only went back few times. I live as far out of city but still city. Then started going bathhouse hell with glory holes. Told her about bathhouse thought it put me in better mood go suck dicks get fucked.

Oh yes many times ,there was one around here and i would go to it, god i got some good blow jobs from that hole, knee bending to say the least, holding on to the top of the wall because my legs were shaking, i put my ass to it a few times but it's hard that way, it was a great place to hook up and go somewhere to play, a few times i let a guy in the same stall as me and got fucked while getting sucked, that's over the top, i wish it was there still, i miss it.

My first one was in the early 80's. I didn't know anything about them. In the back of the sex store, they had booths. You had to buy tokens so did went into a booth that was open. Feed the machine and found a movie. It had a bench very small room. Had lock on the door. I dropped my pants was edging. I saw a trap door and opened it you could see right in the booth next door and there was an older guy naked stroking himself. The door was about 2 ft by 2 ft. He seen me looking said want my cock. I didn't say anything he said here take a look and put it though the hole. He said go on play with it. My hand shaking my cock throbbing I reached up started stroking him. It was fat short and uncut. He said it's not going to suck itself. So, I put my lips around it and licked and sucked. He blew a large load and I swallowed it all.

Have you ever used a gloryhole? Was it good?
Yes! It was great! I even had a gloryhole in my home and would advertise it on the web... I would suck off about 6 guys every day! Sometimes I let them in my room and I`d lay across my bed with my head off the edge and have them fuck my mouth and throat till them blew a big load of cum down my throat, I loved it!!!

I used to play baseball as a kid in a local park. I used the restroom one day and saw all this nasty graffiti on the wall, and a big hole. It said stick it through for BJ, and meet here afternoons to suck cock. It really turned me on. I started going back by myself. I was afraid at first, but after I tried it once, I was hooked. I went there all through high school and sucked plenty of hot cocks!

I lived in a seaside tpen as a kid under the old theatre ea tje gents, I wore a kit back then went in dedesperat for a shit suddenly noticed these hoes next thing Dick vsme thtough and a voice said vo!e suck it? Dont knoe why but I fid and loved it
Met him afterwards went to hiscaravan for further experiences

Back