Getting back in the loop

macallan12-_

I went from all the sex I could stand do absolutely nothing for three years I’ve been out of the loop so to speak I feel kind of shy coming back in getting to know people I’m in Little Rock Arkansas.Can anyone give me some advice

gaysketcher

I went from all the sex I could stand do absolutely nothing for three years I’ve been out of the loop so to speak I feel kind of shy coming back in getting to know people I’m in Little Rock Arkansas.Can anyone give me some advice
If you have them use the ABS that has gloryhole. Otherwise Doublelis.com.

bob_long

Just checked Doublelis.com isn't working :( I have a strange situation where my wife was responsible for me getting a date with a guy hung like a horse the girls in the office used to call him Big Gay Dave for a very good reason. IMO if I were you it all depends on what you're looking for sure glory holes in the BAS are fun but that an anonymous hookup so if you're looking for something more "meaningful" :rolleyes: then hit the gay bar scene. I used to be the guy who couldn't get laidin a whore house with a fist full of $50 bills when it came to hooking up with women which became a different story later on but when it comes to guys....lol all you have to do is rub your package and you'll have a date....lol. Its all how discerning you want to be. Don't get discouraged there are plenty of fish in the sea you'll see. Send me your pictures just for the hell of it...lol

gaysketcher

Just checked Doublelis.com isn't working :( I have a strange situation where my wife was responsible for me getting a date with a guy hung like a horse the girls in the office used to call him Big Gay Dave for a very good reason. IMO if I were you it all depends on what you're looking for sure glory holes in the BAS are fun but that an anonymous hookup so if you're looking for something more "meaningful" :rolleyes: then hit the gay bar scene. I used to be the guy who couldn't get laidin a whore house with a fist full of $50 bills when it came to hooking up with women which became a different story later on but when it comes to guys....lol all you have to do is rub your package and you'll have a date....lol. Its all how discerning you want to be. Don't get discouraged there are plenty of fish in the sea you'll see. Send me your pictures just for the hell of it...lol
Sorry that was mispelled. https://doublelist.com/