First-time cocksucker

Tell me of your experiences and how you learned to suck.
Never read direction or nothing just put it in my mouth sucked it guess came natrual never seen any instructions did what I wanted to do cum in mouth must done something right. Best head I have ever gotten was from men. Not even close some real cocksuckers

I was 15 a older fat guy taught me how to suck cocks he blackmailed me into becoming his personal cocksucking cumloving faggot boy he would parade me around the park at night making me wear only panties a chain around my neck and he would whore me out to all these strangers after my first 5 cocks I became the prettiest lil cock sucker ever..

I was 14 as me best buddy was to; we both were virgins. We went skinny dipping and can't remember how it started as this happen in 1972. We started jerking watching each other I shot my load fast he was so nervous he was having a hard time. I said if you need a helping hand let me know. He said fuck off, I said OK but it's your loss. He said like you really would. I said bring over here and see. About 2 mins latter he walked next to me said here it is. I grabbed it before he changed his mine. As I was stroking him said he didn't think I would do it. I was stroking him and getting hard again. I said stroking mine he didn't want to. But I kept at him he finely did about 10 times then let go I just dropped to my knees took him in my mouth. He was like wow didn't think you sucked cock. I said my first time. He was moaning he was going to cum a bunch of times. I said cum in my mouth. I remember thinking how hard his cock was but silky soft and how it throbbed on my tongue. Then the explosion came. Frist squirt hit the back of my throat made me gage, I swallowed then the second one and third one all thick salty a little bitter followed by smaller watery ones. After he went soft, he said wow that was great. I said yea I loved it. I started sucking him a lot after that then he finely sucked me.

Never read direction or nothing just put it in my mouth sucked it guess came natrual never seen any instructions did what I wanted to do cum in mouth must done something right. Best head I have ever gotten was from men. Not even close some real cocksuckers
I was sitting on a bench beside my friend reading comic books (We were 14) and sitting close to each other. He very nonchalantLY put hi hands on my thigh and lightly rubbed it up and down, each time getting closer to my young, smallish cock. He asked me if it felt good and I told him yes. He went directly to my cock and squeezed it. Like that? He asked and I said “Yeah, it feels good.” He took my hand and put it on his cock and told me to gently rub it up and down, then he opened his pants and took his cock out. First time I had ever seen another guys cock. It was twice as large as mine. He told me to drop my pants and underwear down so he could he mine. He made me rock hard, and that was probably the first time I ever had a hard on. After a few minutes, he asked me if I would like him to suck me off, but he didn’t even wait for an answer. I didn’t know what “suck me off meant.” But I knew it felt good. He lifted his head from my cock and told me to get on the bed with him, but it wasn’t just beside him. He got undressed and laid down head-to-foot and told me to do what he was going to do…suck him off. I did! And I liked it! That day I had my first homosexual experience, my first blow job, an my first 69. I was in love, not with him, but with cocksucking. Almost every day after that we sucked each other off and I learEd new things. My favourite became face-fucking but with him face-fucking me. I still love it, but I need to find a suck buddy.

I am also desperately trying to suck beautiful cocks. It is all I can think about. Not sure where to go to be the faggot cocksucker I long for.
I wish I were near you. We’d have a great time together. Where are you? I haven’t been man-fucked yet and I’m not sure I want to, but who knows, right? I’m at purdie2@gmail.com. Write to me, please

Back