eating your own cum

I love enjoying my own cum! Nothing like arching your hips on the headboard, and stroking your cock. Precum dripping on in my mouth. Stroking faster, cock head swelling and having hot cum shoot in my mouth and on my face!

I love enjoying my own cum! Nothing like arching your hips on the headboard, and stroking your cock. Precum dripping on in my mouth. Stroking faster, cock head swelling and having hot cum shoot in my mouth and on my face!
I use to eat my cum out of my girlfriends pussy

I jack off not as much as I use too when I was I guess between 16-50 years old. Testosterone level goes way down when you get older.
Your cock looks sooo hot I’d kiss lick suck all over it like a lollipop no matter how long it takes you to fill my belly with your sweet hot cum.. wanna get 2gether

Oh I absolutely love eating my own cum. I will go even further than that. I love eating my own cum and I love eating all cum and the icing on the cake is when you can eat a man's cum off of his penis ?? and also eat your ass -juices off his penis ?? also

beautiful cock, yummm
I can relate to that but when I am horny I will suck my partners cock for as long as he wants. What I have to be aware of is if I cum my testosterone level falls of a cliff and I have zero energy but as long as I avoid cumming I can perform for him. Interestingly he is older than me and doesnt have the same issue. He can cum again with little effort, weird

Back