Best Gay Sex ,Fucked by Priests.

How many will fuck me?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

badass6969

It hasn't happened yet.I have a request for my upcoming birthday October 10th. I want to be gangbanged by a group of Gay Priests..I want my ass and mouth full of clergy cock.Im in Bensalem PA. This is totally legit.I want to be fucked by priests.Please message me

Parish I went to monsngior kept them away. Would be in rectory priets talking like I not there. Eastern Europian priests not like that. Not made points with cardnal or Biship tell them right out. They would speak in languages. Not know I understood. None of that at that parish. It came out what the ones were doing. They would try speak in Latin not understand every word like Spanish Italian the hardest language for me ENGLISH I hate English. I even think in broken English at times.

My Uncle was A altar boy when he was 14 and I was 13 . He told me one day to spend the night one weekend because the Father at Church wanted to meet me. So I asked him why? He said during confession He told the Father that we played with each other at night. And he said he told him we sucked each other in 69 and we use to go places and hide and do it. And he then said have You stuck you penis in your nephew and he said I tried but it hurt him so we stopped. Anyway one weekend my grandpa took us to see the Father apparently he told them he needed us there to help clean the church so we had to go. He took us back to the rectory and told us to sit down while he had something to ask us. I said sure what it is. He says Your Uncle told me what you to do with each other I looked down and said yes ,you two can be in alot of trouble you know that right. Yes I said .What can we do not to be in trouble?? Well wait here we both said ok. Next he comes in with nothing on and says you two take off your clothes and show me what you to do to each other. I really didn't want to do anything but my Uncle grabs me starts kissing me and puts me on my knees and says suck like you always do show the Father what you like. I said what are you doing. I brought you here because Father wants to be your first to Fuck you and give you holy milk like he does me. I said you have been having sex with the Father he said yes and so are you. This going to be out secret and if you tell anyone he will send pictures to our family of me and you doing things like sucking. Well I ended up telling the Father to fuck my ass just like he wanted to. I sucked his Cock swallowed every drop. And he even brought more Father's from other Churches to share my Uncle And I for over 5 yrs they fucked us they made my Uncle Fuck me. I was the bitch for all of them. I still remember all the things they made me do. They even made me dress as A girl for one of their Poker nights and I was the party girl. Whomever wanted me I had to service.

Back