Been around a while

d4david

OK, I get it, my hair is not as thick nor one color any more. My mid section is not as small as it once was my desire is burning hotter then ever and I find it hard to satisfy when others want to only be with the young thin ones.
I would luv to hear the feed back and how I can find some one for some fun...

OK, I get it, my hair is not as thick nor one color any more. My mid section is not as small as it once was my desire is burning hotter then ever and I find it hard to satisfy when others want to only be with the young thin ones.
I am 60 and love to be with people my age. Yes I have a lot of faults but most older men have faults too so it breaks down the barriers easier. I see a lot of men my age who are married and they love sucking cock. A lot of times I have to get used to receiving more then getting. Married men tend to do oral and like fingers in their ass but no fucking and that is cool with me. These guys give mind blowing blow jobs.

can't imagine you're having a problem with an ass like that

Never put yourself down, there is someone for everyone. I am 50 and a little overweight but I still expect to find love and fun. go for it.

I am 60 and love to be with people my age. Yes I have a lot of faults but most older men have faults too so it breaks down the barriers easier. I see a lot of men my age who are married and they love sucking cock. A lot of times I have to get used to receiving more then getting. Married men tend to do oral and like fingers in their ass but no fucking and that is cool with me. These guys give mind blowing blow jobs.
I must say that pic of your just so nice no wonder others want to suck on you. Mmm

I know how you feel & am trying to meet someone my age. Would love to chat about this.

Ditto on the oldtimers' search for sex. I'm 78, in good physical condition, love hooking up with older guys who appreciate my artistry with their cocks.

Where are you?

I understand your situation. I always accommodated older men when I was young. My first real boyfriend was in his sixties when I was in my early thirties. He taught me lots of great sex stuff. He even taught me how to eat pussy. Young men - you’re going to get old someday. Give a little now. You’ll get it returned when you’re older.

I dont know my hair been white since 40's think attracted more then repeled. Live in moment try not to fixate on imperfections nobody perfect. I am bi so its alway been about just sex no interest in intamicy closeness. Sounds selfish but I weanted what I wanted not care if satisfied anyone it was about me. I wish others were better sure they wish I was saying allot yet not saying anything I not persue never been about no chase take it leave it not like fuck it move on my attitude. Wish I was younger but be as stupid as was then much rather be as stupid as I am now. Took long time get this stupid

Back