Anyone had sex with a teacher

there was this shop teacher who was very friendly. late in the year i went to the shop to get a little help with a project and he got a little touchy. i didn't protest and to be honest i liked it. the next day was the same but this time got just as touchy/feely as he was. i got an erection and he noticed. i also noticed he was getting the same way. from there touching got more sexual and shortly after we went into a back room. there i was soon sucking his cock and him sucking mine. that was my first with a man but not the only time. we carried on until i graduated.

Sort of. I went to college about 18 miles from my hometown. There, I discovered tea rooms. One day I was in one and my high school's assistant principal came in and sat down. He was married and the mayor of a neighboring town. I don't think he recognized me. He wasn't a turn-on to me physically--older and with a little belly which at the time was not an attraction--but the idea of blowing him, because of who he was, turned me on. My surprise: he grabbed my head and fucked my throat. It was hot.

Back