Underwear lover

willscot

I've always had a bit of an obsession about buying underwear. Briefs, see through, enhancing, jocks, you name it I've bought them. Swimwear also which is a bit of a joke as I only ever go to the nudist beach. Anyone else?

oh yeah, sexy underwear is not just for the women, I have bought plenty myself. Its nice to change it up! Speaking of nude beaches, you can't beat them, I used to frequent More Mesa quite a bit!

oh yeah, sexy underwear is not just for the women, I have bought plenty myself. Its nice to change it up! Speaking of nude beaches, you can't beat them, I used to frequent More Mesa quite a bit!
Yes it becomes a bit addictive. Have a clear out now and again but always end up buying more to replace. Usually visit nude beaches in Spain but went to Netherlands this summer and found a lovely nude beach. Met some lovely friendly guys so will definitely go back

I've always had a bit of an obsession about buying underwear. Briefs, see through, enhancing, jocks, you name it I've bought them. Swimwear also which is a bit of a joke as I only ever go to the nudist beach. Anyone else?
yup same

Attachments

• received_444393681591750.jpeg
    received_444393681591750.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
Back