public sex

Public sex is hot exciting dangerous but sooo erotic. Rest stops at night are the best all horny guys looking for someone to suck them off. I’m the cocksucking cumloving they look for,I walk the parking lot wiggling my pretty ass in short shorts my cheeks showing licking my fingers waiting for one or two to follow me towards the back. Sucking a stranger then getting caught by another guy and talking him was my fantasy that came true

One time on holiday a Spanish guy pulled me behind a wall for a blow job. Then I realised we were in somebody's garden. I could hear their TV through the window

Minnesota hwy 94 maple grove is hot so many horny guys looking to get sucked off.. I know because I’m the cocksucking cumloving slut there on weekends

When I lived in Atlanta there was a gay club down town I use to frequent. Every one there knew what they wanted it was just a matter of connecting. First thing to do was make eye contact. If they grabbed their crotch I'd smile and lick my lips. If they smiled back and nodded I'd follow them into a crowded room that was exclusively used for sucking and fucking. We'd find a spot where I could drop to my knees, pull out his cock and suck him off. Loved the place because there were always plenty of Blacks who loved dominating a white boi while I gave them blow jobs. On occasion I was lucky enough to get my ass fucked too. Police ended up raiding the place and making mass arrests. Glad I wasn't there that night but I read in the papers all charges were dismissed.

Back