nipple play

Yes it feels so great to have my nipples sucked while I'm getting laid. Having this sends a more intense feeling down to my cock resulting in a more power orgasm.

I have never gone that direction, but.... My evil FWB will pinch my nipples gradually increasing the pressure, then position himself with his ass towards me and I just start rimming him without a second thought and thank him for letting me. After we suck each other and I cum, I am a bit weirded out by how enthusiastic I can be for rimming, but I always ask him to do it again.

does anyone else get so horny when they have their nipples played that they just beg to be fucked/

does anyone else get so horny when they have their nipples played that they just beg to be fucked/
One time on holiday I was naked in the bushes behind the beach and these two Spanish guys came up and started sucking hard on my nipples. It was like an electric current went straight to my cock and I was hard and throbbing in seconds. I fucked one of them while the other guy kept up the attention to my nipples, then they swapped places. Eventually when I came it was so intense. There's definitely a connection from nipple to cock.

We start our sex usually on our sofa in the living room playing with my fingers and mouth on my nipples before moving on to other things. I'm constantly pinching my nipples/squeezing my tits while his attention is focused on other parts of my body.

One time on holiday I was naked in the bushes behind the beach and these two Spanish guys came up and started sucking hard on my nipples. It was like an electric current went straight to my cock and I was hard and throbbing in seconds. I fucked one of them while the other guy kept up the attention to my nipples, then they swapped places. Eventually when I came it was so intense. There's definitely a connection from nipple to cock.
Teasing nipples feels so great

Back