Cock rings

Yes but but I have trouble getting cock rings on once I’m hard. The problem is that as soon as I start putting one on I get hard. My friend wears one all the time regardless if he is looking for sex or not. It does make him bigger and harder which I get to enjoy occasionally.

Yes but but I have trouble getting cock rings on once I’m hard. The problem is that as soon as I start putting one on I get hard. My friend wears one all the time regardless if he is looking for sex or not. It does make him bigger and harder which I get to enjoy occasionally.
Yeah I am just at the parking walking my dog and I am wearing a 4 ring leather strapped ball splitter. I love it!

I can only do the latex versions and they don't last long. Have buds that do the metal and leather etc just can't do a non stretching thingy...

Anyone else love the feel of leather a d steel wrapped around your cock?
I had a horriable expewrience. A rubber cock ring nubs on it. Cross dresser brought it. I fliped out I could not get it off. I got in shower tried soap. I did not want to go to the emergency room. Yelling at CD like is this somekind of joke he trying get it off pulling hair thought cold shrink ice on my balls I swear it made it worst. It was like chinese torcher thing with the fingers. I set up mirrors get a wall paper knife kinick it little then little more CD starts laughing said laugh with you get this fuckin thing off but there is a razor next to my dick and balls. I was ready for a fuckin straight jacket.Had mag mirror cutting it little bit I cut halfway through grabed couple nub things think snap it rest way blade to close to my balls and dick. The nubs ripe off it. I get a dental pick slowly get it under streatch it wrong hand switch hands razor in right hand pull it up dental pick scratch at it wall paper knife finially it snaped flys across the room. CD laughing ok this big joke Get him on futon nylon zip ties in back my underwear one hand then next zip tie ankle then other one. Ass mine now put ball gag in. Fucked um thought that it. Went out got icicle hanging I want see how long takes ass melt it. Start skinny end melt so far opps went all the way in. Tears coming out eyes I said now this is funny got my revenge cut loose after 5 hours pissed spanked beat ass with bambo cane from Indonisa get wire cutters cut zip ties ball gag out said come on now that way funny started crying pulled belt off you want cry give you something cry about whip hell out with belt. No more crying cry again give something else cry about laying there whimpering that cock ring pissed me off

Next time CD over bring nice one snaps 3 sizes I like it still got it. That rubber ring thing goes under balls around dick nice they ought to outlaw that other one. CD making up for that for a while bringing me gifts nice new outfits. That cock ring was a mini nightmare for me

I love the way they feel, but as i have a smaller shorter cock, have a hard time finding one that fits, ususally the last ring just isn't needed, and unless they strap behind my balls they end up falling off, bummer for me!

Back