bottomjo

I will say this, as a chubby older bottom over the years i have learned to accept different size men, what i hear back is that it's nice for large cock men to have a bigger bottom, they can really ram a bigger bottom ,they slip in easier and it's almost as if bigger bottoms are make for bigger dicks.

Not sure if that's true but I too am chubby and have a big butt and can take big cocks no problem. I can take a good pounding.

Still a virgin. I'm a chubby older guy who loves the idea of taking a cock in the ass. One day soon I hope.

It feels so good. I wasn't chubby at first I loved fucking oldermen. When I was A teen I fucked only men 40 and up because they had large cocks and treated me like the bottom sissy boy I am. I Love to deep throat and take those big cocks it hurt at first but he kissed me whispered in my ear ,my neck and kept going deeper and deeper telling me I was his boy. Met him cruising at the Park soon all the Oldermen would look for me while I walked around with tight booty shorts. And now that I m Older I'm chubby but still love big hard cocks.

Back